Visa Help Service for China


NEW Visa Policy for Graduate Students (published 12. January 2017/ updated March 2019)
Read the Details on the official Website: 


We can help you with any visa issue you might have. Please fill in the form with all details and we will help you to get your visa as soon and smooth as possible. 


Please find the official instructions on getting your specific visa with our links below.


L (Tourist) / X (Student)/ M (Business)/ Z (Work).


For L, X and M Visa we only need your basic details and you will receive all needed documents to pick up your visa at the PSB or at the Chinese Embassy in your home country.


Instructions on Application For M (Business) Visa Extension or Renewal for Foreigners


Instructions on Application for Tourist (L) Visa Extension for Foreigners


Instructions on Application for X2 (Short Term Study) Visa Extension Or Renewal for Foreigners


Internship in Zhongguancun Science Park / Instructions On Application for Visa for Foreign Students of Overseas University


Instructions on Application for F (Visitor) Visa Extension Or Renewal for Foreigners


For the Z Visa we will in addition need your employing company's contact.


For the full list of updated instructions on application please visit this link from the Beijing Government (in English):



Fill in the form and let us help you to stay in China.

    Your Name

    Your Email

    Required Visa Type

    Comments (Are you already in China? Expiration date, Nationality...)